Flexibility Redefined, Performance Amplified
OCP hardware heralds a new era of flexibility and performance, surpassing legacy systems. Experience seamless adaptability to evolving demands and harness superior performance that propels your operations ahead.
Drastically Lower Costs, Higher Savings
Say goodbye to the burdensome costs of traditional hardware. OCP offers a whopping 20% Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings, allowing you to strategically allocate resources for growth and innovation.
Energy Efficiency at Its Peak
Embrace a greener future with OCP’s energy-efficient solutions. Reduce your carbon footprint with a remarkable 35% improvement in energy efficiency, contributing to a sustainable tomorrow.
What is OCP?
Why Replace Legacy Data Center Hardware with OCP?
Circle B is OCP-certified and member of the Open Compute Project Community since 2012
OCP Hardware: More Efficient, Lower Cost, Faster to Scale
- More Efficient: OCP racks are on average 35% more energy efficient than traditional 19″.
- Lower Cost: OCP hardware TCO is approximately 20% lower than traditional 19″.
- Faster to Scale: OCP’s open-source nature and modular hardware enable rapid deployment at scale.
- Fully Open Source: OCP hardware schematics and firmware are completely open source, providing total control.
- More Sustainable: Reduced energy requirements result in a significantly reduced carbon footprint.
- Easier to Maintain: OCP’s modular, toolless approach makes maintenance fast and easy, ensuring high server availability.
- Not Locked to Any Vendor: OCP server owners aren’t ‘locked in,’ providing flexibility in choosing components.
Partner with us for sustainable IT infrastructures
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and help you determine which of our services best fit your needs.