Benefits of managed IT services provided by Circle B
Not every enterprise wants to allocate time and resources to manage its own data center infrastructure. Circle B’s suite of managed services provides everything you need to get the most out of your hardware without lifting a finger (or a screwdriver).
Of successful experience
Why Choose Our Services
Fully Managed OCP Servers
Whether your servers are bought or leased, Circle B can manage everything on your behalf at our partner data center in Amsterdam. Our fully managed service includes:
- Solution design, build, and installation.
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- Full support and advice during business hours.
By outsourcing management to Circle B, your enterprise benefits from the latest hardware without the complexity and manpower needed to manage it day-to-day.
Remote Hands and Engineering
Our technicians can handle all routine and emergency maintenance for your hardware, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business. Common tasks include:
Circle B provides fully managed hypervisor and OS solutions designed specifically for OCP hardware. Let us handle the complexity of working with Linux and VMware—plus the hardware itself—and still get all the benefits.
Managed Red Hat and VMware solutions
Use server virtualization without having to install and manage a VMware server in-house. Running multiple virtual servers on a single box enables you to
- Reduce capital & operating costs
- Improve business continuity.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Simplify data center management.
- Fast resource & application provisioning.
Red Hat Solutions
Our managed solution based on the OpenShift Container platform runs scalable microservices like web servers, databases, and Java applications, so you get:
- Faster application development & delivery.
- Easy horizontal scaling with new racks.
- Out-of-the-box security at every layer.
- Reliability & redundancy at all levels.
- Boot with FIPS compliant encryption.