As a valued member of the Circle B team – you will be working on Marketing projects, assisting the International Marketing Manager for Circle B. The Circle B Brand is at an exciting moment in its history: ready to launch some exciting international projects in 2023 and we are modernizing the whole brand visual identity. Your role will be pivotal to this transition to project the brand into the future and promote Circle B solutions.
Within our international headoffice, you can be creative, and unique and really get involved in the decision-making process! As of February 2023 our Marketing Department at the head office in Schiphol-Rijk (close to Amsterdam) is looking for a passionate Photo & Video production intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Brand? Then don’t be shy and apply!
You’ll run through our “Best internship in IT” and learn on the job while support the team with following:
- Assist on the big campaign photo and videos shoots
- Create and produce content for our social media channels (Tik Tok, You Tube, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Preparing campaign photo and video shoots
- Make your own video’s
- Manage your own online channels
- Manage the post production
- Draw up Pre Production Meeting documents
Who are we looking for?
- You feel confident about your writing, grammar, and spelling skills;
- You are creative and know how to edit and make videos
- You are punctual and driven to deliver high-quality work;
- You are interested in YouTube, Instagram, tiktok and want to learn more about the platform;
- Being familiar with YouTube as a marketing channel is a pre, but don’t hesitate to respond if you’re not familiar with the platform.
- You are passionate about photo and video, marketing and IT in general
- You have a great sense of responsibility You are in your related Bachelor/HBO/Masters level studies, with a focus on communication, marketing or IT/Tech.
- You already finished your first semesters
The terms of employment
- Your starting date is January or February 2023
- The internship is fulltime (in consultation also 4 days a week possible)
- A 5- 6-month internship from February 2023 which will be fun, challenging, and inspiring.
- A valuable and fun internship program. It’s our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities so that you make the most out of your internship.
- It is a practice-oriented internship
- You will receive an internship fee
- You will enjoy 2 vacation days per month (based on fulltime)
- If you do not have a student OV product, your commuting expenses will be fully reimbursed
- Physical presence at the location of your internship. We believe that you learn most when you can work directly with your colleagues.
It is therefore not possible to work completely remote.
- You are enrolled at an educational institution.
- In the case of non-EU nationality, you must be registered as an intern with a Dutch educational institution.